viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

Blog 3

Hello, today I will publish about my current career and my vision of the future after graduating.

When I decided to study this career, I had a very different opinion about sociology; I thought that in this race only macro-social problems were studied and did not give enough importance to the psychological aspects of social problems.
That is why I could not decide between Psychology and Sociology, since both interested me and dealt with subjects that seemed very interesting to me.

But in my first year, I learned about social psychology and the relationship between society and mental disorder. So, I change my vision and from that moment I feel much more motivated to study and learn since I know what I want to dedicate myself to in the future.

In my opinion, society affects people a lot both in their daily coexistence and in their own interests as individuals, therefore, I consider very important the promotion of social health and the effect it has on each of the people.

Currently I am beginning to consider these issues to form my expectations for the future. I try to guide everything I learn in the line of social health, that helps me motivate me for classes and learn more.

After graduating, I hope to work in the medical area of ​​sociology, performing a task similar to that of a psychologist but oriented to life in society and not so much to the individual experience. This is how I could connect my two vocations: medicine and social sciences.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario