viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

Blog 2


Hello again, today I will talk about my dream job.

When I was a child, I dreamed of being a driver or mechanic because my grandfather and my father talked to me a lot about cars, trucks and motorcycles, so I grew up surrounded by that world.

When I entered school I really liked biology and medicine, so when choosing which career to study I also considered medicine and marine biology.

However, a history teacher very close to me told me about social sciences and especially sociology, that made me decide.

So far the university has been difficult. I like what I study and the teachers, although sometimes it is difficult to comply with everything.

I hope to work in the medical sector of Sociology and in the future to study automotive mechanics to fulfill that dream as a child.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario