Hello there,
my name is Matías. I was born in Santiago like my parents, but my grandparents
were born in Nueva Imperial, near Temuco. I am 19 years old, I am currently
studying Sociology at the University of Chile and my secondary education was at
the Instituto Nacional.
My paternal
grandfather was born in Nueva Imperial because he and his family were Mapuche,
currently only my paternal grandmother lives in Santiago.
My hobbies
are mainly going to the gym and listening to all kinds of music. I am very
interested in automotive mechanics and I hope to study that in the future as a
hobby.
I have 2
dogs, Rocko and Luna, and a cat named Juancho. Most of the time they get along
quite well, although sometimes they fight. My favorite place to vacation is
Quintero, a town in the fifth region near Valparaíso.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario