Hello
everyone, today I will talk about the trip I did almost a year ago.
In August
of the year 2018, I went with my family to Cuba, for which we took a plane from
Santiago de Chile to the city of Lima in Peru and from there, a direct plane to
the capital of Cuba, Havana. It was a very long and exhausting trip, since the
plane was small and narrow, so I could not sleep on the trip either.
When we
arrived in Havana, the first thing I remember is the heat I felt as soon as the
plane doors opened, it was so much that just going down the stairs and walking
a little to look for the suitcases was already sweating. After that we went to
a hotel called Riviera where we stayed for two days and took advantage of
knowing the capital and the different historical points such as the Plaza de la
Revolución and the Capitolio.
After those
two days of tourism, we traveled to the city of Varadero, about 4 hours from
Havana, where we stayed for 6 days. In that city there were beautiful and big
beaches, so I really enjoyed the sea. In addition to this, I had the
opportunity to swim and do tricks with dolphins. I was also able to dive and
see up close the corals and colorful fish that swam around me.
That was
the best holidays of my life, especially for the kind people and the beautiful
nature that I was able to meet.



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario