Hello
everyone, today I will tell you about my expectations regarding the future and
the postgraduate course that I would like to pursue after my career.
The
postgraduate course that I would like to pursue is the master's degree in
psychology, mention in community psychology. Mainly I would like to study this
because psychology is one of my vocations that I left aside for choosing
sociology as a main professional career. So, if I am able to study this
master's degree, I will be able to combine two of my passions without having to
change work.
The topics
that I would like to learn in this master's degree are mainly related to
community mental health and social exclusion and discrimination. Since these
topics are of my interest and the knowledge that this master's degree gives me,
they can help me to carry out more productive research.
I would
like to study this postgraduate degree at the University of Chile, since I
believe that it has a very good quality of education and I would also like to
study in a combined way, to have time to work and dedicate myself to other
matters besides academic life. Since I would like to raise enough money to,
after finishing the master's degree, travel abroad and see the possibility of
studying another career or dedicate myself to the labor field abroad.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario